

We have two Christmas trees in our house. We have one that goes in the front window and one in the family room. Usually we put the fake one in the front and get a real one to put in the family room. This year we put the fake one in the family room until we could get a real one.
We went to Walmart and found that the real trees were $50-60!! We decided to look inside and see how much a fake one would be . We ended up getting a fake on for $80.
When we got home from church the next day Jason got the new tree out and found out that it had colorful lights. (I prefer white lights, our other tree has white lights.) So anyway, I decided that I wanted the old tree to be moved into the front and put the new tree up in the living room. After some fighting Jason dragged the tree through the house and put it where I wanted it!
No comments:
Post a Comment