Layla had her first day of Learning Through Movement class on Monday. It is a tumbling class where the most important thing they learn is to sit still and take turns. Austin took the class when he was three and loved it. Layla has wanted to take it for a long time and she is finally old enough. You have to be at least 2 1/2 years old. It was so much fun watching these tiny children going through stretching movementsm in their tiny leotards.
Layla loves her unitard, that means it is a leotard with legs (otherwise her tiny panties will hang down below the leotard legs). She wore it for two full days before class. She calls it her Lina-guitard. We have a friend named Lina who was in these classes with Austin.
2 comments:
She is so cute. I am excited to put Will in swimming lessons again. Layla looks really cute in her little pony tails.
So cute!! I see she let you do her hair, I love it!
Post a Comment