Friday night after getting home from the temple at midnight, Jason and I started decorating Ryan's birthday cake. (I had to work Saturday morning and would be getting home less than an hour before the party.) We had a Baby Einstein theme, so the cake was the catepillar.
5 comments:
That is so cool! Did you think of that all no your own? hoow did you make the little cakes for the feet?
Mike
Mandy found a website with tons of cake pics. That is where we got the idea. The little feet are cup cakes! It took two cake mixes and three jars of frosting. the little tail is all icing! YUM!!
I want to make an Elmo cake for Will. This cake looks awesome.
My friend has made an elmo cake like four times. I will call her and find out about it!
I am looking at your cake again. It is so adorable. I am sorry I didnt' comment on this when it was new. Good job, mommy!!
Post a Comment