Jason's paternal granparents live in Zephyrhills, a small town near Tampa. Wednesday we drove there to visit them. Jason's dad, brother, and sister went with us. When we got there we went into their house and visited a little then the men went to Lowes to buy supplies to help Pop-pop fix the front flower bed. The kids and I sat outside and played. Austin broke out in a weird rash and wouldn't stop rubbing his eyes. We aren't sure if it was from the cats or the smoke at their house.
The kids and I went to the neighborhood
pool and played there until the men were
done with the flower bed. Then we headed home.
2 comments:
That is so nice that you were able to visit all the grandparents! Too bad about Austin's eyes. Now you can never get a cat... Darn!!
That's funny, in a sad way. I looked at the picture and thought, "Ugh, that's creepy. What's wrong with him?" Then I read the post and knew. Sorry he had that experience.
Mike
Post a Comment