We are five happy, busy people who occasionally get to spend time together!!
How are Jason and kids going to go sledding in the snow down the hill if there's a 4 foot drop? I guess it will just add to the fun of it. :)Very cool. Don't you just love handy husbands?
Wow! You have been working very hard! Looks good! I wish we had a nice grassy yard, like you. You said this is the first retaining wall. Where does the second one go?
I like the yard. Yards are nice to have and also a lot of work. But, yours looks great.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How are Jason and kids going to go sledding in the snow down the hill if there's a 4 foot drop? I guess it will just add to the fun of it. :)
Very cool. Don't you just love handy husbands?
Wow! You have been working very hard! Looks good! I wish we had a nice grassy yard, like you. You said this is the first retaining wall. Where does the second one go?
I like the yard. Yards are nice to have and also a lot of work. But, yours looks great.
Post a Comment