My friend recently put a post with her daughter's drawings. They were impressive. I realized that Austin also has some pretty incredible drawings and I wanted to share them with you all!
The top picture is me at work. There is a street that drives in front of the hospital, a person in a wheelchair, and that is me upstairs walking around. The doors withs the arrows are the elevators.
The next picture is Jason at work. Outside is Austin's go-kart. Jason is under a car. The other thing outside of the shop is Jason's new airconditioning fixit machine.
4 comments:
I love it! He did a great job. It looks like Jason is getting run over, so I am glad that you explained the picture.
Can Layla draw anything? Braden has an emotional breakdown at family night because he couldn't draw a persons head and face.
Jessie, what great detail he includes!!! I think that he has done a great job!
He's so creative! Don't you love watching the new things they come up with? It's amazing to watch these little kids grow up! We are so blessed.
That is awesome! You definately have to keep those.
Post a Comment