Sunday, August 19, 2007

Gymnastics




Layla just finished her second session of gymnastics, or maybe it is her third session. Who knows? Anyway, at the last class we have observation day when we get to watch them in action. It is very fun to see them roll and jump and spin. She was in the class with one of her little friends, Mya. Mya's little sister GG is giving Layla a hug after class. I actually think she was trying to steal Layla's ribbon...

3 comments:

Monson Family said...

Looks fun! Does she really like gymnastics?

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

This isn't so much a comment about Layla's gymnastics. I just wanted to say that I really like looking at your blog and that even though I usually don't leave comments I love to see what's going on with your family's life.

Likely said...

So fun to see what goes on! Her little outfit is so cute!

Thank you so much for taking Max with you for a few weeks!