Yesterday Ryan turned 18months old!! So today was his first day in nursery. I know he didn't spend the entire two hours in there, but he was not with us. Ryan has a very good friend at church...Brother Oh...we gave him to Brother Oh and He took Ryan to nursery. When Ryan got fussy, Brother Oh brought him out and walked with him in the hallway. It was great. Sister Oh is one of Ryan's nursery leaders.
On a side note, last Thursday when we went to visit Michelle in Ft Meade, I forgot to take any diapers with me. When it was time to leave I borrowed one of her baby's diapers that are too big, they are size 1, 8-14pounds. The pictures are when Ryan is wearing that diaper. I had to use of nursing tape to tape the diaper together. You can see it is a low rise diaper! Thank fully he only peed once in it, I don't think it would have held much more than that!
2 comments:
I love the diaper, though it would have been better with duct tape. Laura and I are very excited at the idea of eventualy sending Nick to the nursery. Only six months left!
You know... I think that even at (or nearby) Ft. Meade there would probably have been a place to purchase diapers... :) I'm just saying.
Congrats on Ryan moving onto Nursery. Maybe now Jason can get out of the hallway with my husband and back into class! :)
Post a Comment