We are five happy, busy people who occasionally get to spend time together!!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
First haircut!
Sunday morning Jason was combing Ryan's hair. We realized that it is WAY too long in the back. So we quickly trimmed off about 2inches of hair off the back of his head. We are not considering this his "first haircut" but rather a trim!
He's never had his hair cut before? Looks good. I hate giving the boys hair cuts because they won't hold still. That is why Mike usually just buzzes their hair.
Nick's had a couple of trims that we don't consider hair cuts. Yesterday, Laura cut nicks hair in front so that it wouldn't be in his eyes. He'll get his first hair cut in Argentina in a couple of months by his aunt who is studying at a beauty school.
Aww! How cute! I love it! :) Ok...well this is Alyson (Bullock) Porter...I just recently got a blog myself...I hope you don't mind me commenting on yours! :) Cute pictures!
5 comments:
He's never had his hair cut before? Looks good. I hate giving the boys hair cuts because they won't hold still. That is why Mike usually just buzzes their hair.
Nick's had a couple of trims that we don't consider hair cuts. Yesterday, Laura cut nicks hair in front so that it wouldn't be in his eyes. He'll get his first hair cut in Argentina in a couple of months by his aunt who is studying at a beauty school.
Aww! How cute! I love it! :) Ok...well this is Alyson (Bullock) Porter...I just recently got a blog myself...I hope you don't mind me commenting on yours! :) Cute pictures!
Anyone can comment on my blog!! It makes me feel good to know people are looking at it! I will have to check yours out!
Ryan has the coolest hair EVER!!! I seriously love it every time I see it.
I am so happy to know about your blog! So fun to see what is going on .
See ya tomorrow morning!
Post a Comment