I know this is a little late, but I wanted to make sure Austin got his space on the Blog. Austin started his first day of Kindergarten in August. The first day of school I went with him, it was only two hours long. That is the first two pictures. Then the second day he got on the bus. Then it drove away. With my baby inside. I didn't see him for EIGHT HOURS!!! Yes, I cried. Layla couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.
3 comments:
What a big boy! Bet you're not crying now!! I can hardly wait for more of the kids tto leave for 8 hours a day!! (I cry too on the first day of school.)
You can't fool me. You were crying tears of joy that you only had 2 kids for eight whole hours. And the fact that this was only the beginning. Don't worry. I'm sure Layla and Ryan are making up for his absense. Kids have a way of sensing that your guard is down and picking up the slack. :)
Can you tell I've had a long day? :)
I can't believe how much he has grown. By the way, you are an awesome mom, he has a really cool hair-do! I love the way that you styled it!
Post a Comment