Thursday, November 08, 2007

Austin's first pictures

Austin had his first school pictures
a few weeks ago...
I had to pay ahead of time. I got the least
expensive package
1-8x10
2-5x7s
8-wallets


for $23.00

Anyway, so I got him ready that morning...
combed his hair...
put on cute clothes...
and sent him off to school.

I anxiously waited to get the pictures
and this is what I get!!!


8 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

I think he's a cutie pie!! What's the problem??

Jessica L said...

At least his eyes aren't crossed and he doesn't have that little Buckwheat hair sticking up thing going on... He looks cute.

Did he at least get to keep that little plastic comb? For $23 I would want to keep it! :)

Jess and Jason said...

He doesn't even really look like that. That is the "Austin on Drugs" picture!

Monson Family said...

I LOVE it!

Mike and Adrianne said...

That is awesome! I love how he is like, "Do I have to be here?"

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

It's probably suposed to represent how the kids really look most of the time in class. I bet the photographer told him to look tired and board. Mabey next year you can practice smiles with him...

Monson Family said...

It looks like he is watching TV

Likely said...

That was a great post Jess. It was the best because you couldn't see the pictute until you scrolled down. Like surprise! I almost laughed out loud. Soooo funny.

I totally forgot about the plastic comb. Classic! Do they still do that though?