Saturday, December 01, 2007

He kissed me goodnight!



We went to the Stake Gala last night. I wore my black and white dress. I actually wore the little black velvet jacket the whole time because it was pretty chilly. We made Jason's sister take some pictures of us before we left just like we were kids in high school. It was fun.

We danced and they had lots of yummy food.

LOTS of people complimented me on my cute dress! Thanks everyone for helping me choose.

Oh, I painted my toenails red and Jason wore a red tie. That was all I had time for!

Then after the dance when he took me home...he kissed me goodnight!!!

3 comments:

Likely said...

i'm glad you went with the polka dots although that maroon skirt is fun as well. You looked SOOO cute last night! I think I like it with the jacket better anyway, so good thing it was chilly!

Loving the "high school dance" poses. You two are hilarious. And darling. And you look SOOOO good.

what a good time it was huh? I love dancing with all of you fun girls. It makes me feel young again.

Pitcher Family said...

You guys look great! I am glad you had a fun time.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I'm glad you chose that dress. You both look great.