Sunday, February 17, 2008

My brilliant idea, my husbands skills



A few months ago I had this great idea to hang up all of the left over socks in the laundry room so that as I am doing the laundry, I can easily make matches. I asked Jason to do this a while ago, but he hasn't had any time. This week-end he built me these beautiful hanging hooks in the laundry room. I made tons of matches just by hanging the socks up and getting them out of the basket that I normally throw them in.

4 comments:

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

All of those socks fit in one basket?

Likely said...

how fun! what a fun game for your kids to play too!

Jessica L said...

And then the funnest part is if you can't make a match, you have very cool wall art.

Pitcher Family said...

You have this many socks missing and are still able to wear socks every day? Wow!!