Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our latest disaster



The other night we were laying on the floor playing steamroller for our family night activity when I noticed some lines on our ceiling. I pointed them out to Jason who jumped up and starte poking at the ceiling and then ran upstairs. Long story short, our master bathroom floor has been leaking and has molded and gotten rotten. Jason tore it all apart to see what was going on. His brilliant mother recommended that we see if our insurance will cover it. So we are waiting for an insurance adjuster to come out and see if they will help pay for any of it! Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

Oh no! How awful! I hope the insurance will help to cover it! I bet you think about it every time you turn on the shower water. How sad!

Mike and Adrianne said...

That happened in my parent's house. I really hope your insurance will cover it. What a headache!