



For Austin's birthday party we had an arts and craft party. The kids made t-shirts using contact paper. It was pretty neat. I just printed pictures off the internet. Then the kids traced the pictures onto the contact paper and cut it out. Then we stuck the contact paper to the shirts and painted away. The kids could be as messy as they wanted and the shirts were still super cute.
Then they made foam visors.
It was a really fun party.
7 comments:
Cool idea. Madeline keeps bugging me that she wants to decorate a shirt. I may have to steal your mad crafting ideas. Sorry we couldn't be there, but.... we weren't invited. :)
I'm sure I'll be over it by the time Madeline's birthday rolls around in November. :)
Using contact paper is a great idea. It looks like a fun party!
What a great party. I was confused for a while that it was Austin's birthday again. I was sure that already happened,then I read about the lost camera. I think you are a great mom to do such fun things for your kids!
awesome party! Sounds great!
again, great party idea! i can't believe how big Austin is getting!! He is like a little man now...
Looked like a fun party!
I want to learn how to do those shirts!
Post a Comment