Which Disney Princess Are You?
You Are Snow White!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
I just took a quiz that tells you which Disney Princess you are. It is interesting. Take the quiz and then let me know who you are!! I think I put a link on the top line of this post.
13 comments:
This is what I got:
You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.
That was fun. Thanks for putting it up! (Laura)
I am Pocahontas! haha! I was hoping for little mermaid!
I am Pocahontas! haha! I was hoping for little mermaid!
I am Pocahontas! haha! I was hoping for little mermaid!
Don't laugh too hard, but I am also Snow White. I wonder who mom is? Mom, who are you???
Believe it or not, I am Snow White too!
Mom
I know this is for the girls, but I wanted to be a princess too. Believe it or not I'm Snow White too. Must be a family thing.
-Ralph
I know this is for the girls, but I wanted to be a princess too. Believe it or not I'm Snow White too. Must be a family thing.
-Ralph
Laura was Ariel. Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
Laura was Ariel. Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
I'm pretty disappointed, though I'm not sure who I would have chosen for myself. Maybe Belle. Any way I'm Pocahoantas. Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Guess what???? Dad is Snow White too!
I am Jasmine. Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
It fits. LOL
Post a Comment