Monday, July 21, 2008

End of the Drought


The first picture is of my entire Richards' family. My parents have five kids, and 14 1/2 grand children.


Next picture is of mom and dad and us kids making funny faces.

Maybe some of you have noticed that there has been a drought on the Crowl Family blog...maybe some of you haven't. Well, it is finally over. My family was in town for three weeks so I spent every spare second there playing with them. Then I had to work a ton last week to make up for not working while they were all in town. Then this weekend my computer stopped working. We finally figured out that I can use the laptop....DUH!!

2 comments:

Jessica L said...

Yea! You are back. Finally.

Love the family picture. My mom is making us do the same thing. Only thing is my sisters and their husbands were in town two weeks before I got here. The photographer is taking our picture at the same location at the same time of day and she will be photoshopping our picture in to the earlier picture... I'll post as soon as it come in. I'm a little concerned that it will look cheesy, but my mom wanted it, so she's getting it. :)

I LOVE the fact that your child (Austin) is the only person in that big family picture that isn't looking at the camera. Well, him and that tiny baby in the carrier. :) Ryan's hair is adorable. I love it! Finally, he has a hairstyle.

(By the way, who is the 1/2 grandchild? Are you announcing something?) :)

Pitcher Family said...

Tyson and I have been having fun looking at the pictures upclose. He can name almost everyone in the picture. Maybe if we keep going over it he will have it memorized by the next time we see everybody. Of course, we will all look differen next time...