

The morning after Halloween I stepped outside to see candy wrappers in my grass. I was very frustrated, having seen kids eat the toss the previous night, where are your parents?!?!
So, anyway, the next morning there on my grass is a Snicker's wrapper, a Hershey's wrapper, and a Reese's wrapper. Well, I reached down to grab them all up and low and behold, they were not wrappers at all. They were still full of chocolaty goodness! I felt like it was Christmas morning, candy just magically appearing on my days normal path! Later that day I also found a tootsie pop!
4 comments:
I thought this was an Easter post and you were showing us what the Easter bunny left in you in your yard. :)
I love that you took a picture of the "trash" in your yard. Reminds me of me....
Good things happen to good people. :)
I love that you decided to run inside and get the camera to take pictures of the candy. That's great.
LUCKY! I wish the halloween critters left me chocolates! I just got a huge mess to clean up! haha
Post a Comment