


Here are our Halloween Pics. We all went trick or treating Halloween night. Michelle, Navin, and Mikayla came over and had dinner then went trick or treating with us.
Austin was a lion, using the costume that Grandma Carol made for Uncle Mike about 20 years ago. Layla was a kitty cat. And Ryan was a monkey. Little Mikayla was a butterfly wearing a costume that I bought for $4 at a consignment shop!
We had a great time. The kids were worn out before the parents were. I was not impressed with the number of teenagers out (sans costume) trying to get candy. In fact when we got home there was a gang of teenagers on our front porch. When they saw that our candy bowl was empty they picked it up and threw it across the yard.
5 comments:
That's what you get for living in the 'hood. ;)
Cute costumes. I may have to borrow that monkey costume for my monkey to wear daily.
Your kids always have such nice costumes. Ryan was a doll at the ward party. The banana in his pocket made the costume.
How dare you use our comstume that we didn't even know was our costume? ;) Just kidding. I remember wearing that costume many years in a row.
Mike
I'm pretty sure I wore it once too. At least, I put it on the basement for some reason....
Aren't teenagers great.
VERY cute!! Wish Kendra liked cute costumes. She gets all mad every year wanting something scary for Halloween!
Post a Comment