Sunday, December 07, 2008

Future Photographer






Layla has become obsessed with taking pictures. Most of them were not really worth saving, but these few were pretty good. The first one I just love the look on Ryan's face. I could do without the way my behind looks in my work pants, but he is just adorable. I had no idea that she was taking that picture.

6 comments:

Jessica L said...

Repeat after me...
"It's the pants that make my butt look big. NOT my butt!"

nichole said...

All of my kids except for Emma are getting a digital camera for Christmas. Then maybe they'll leave mine alone!

Monson Family said...

Great Picture Taking Layla!

Pitcher Family said...

I love how they are all from a little kids angle. I forget that they see everything differently than we do.

Likely said...

I love their angles. They are always so different than big people's angles. It is fun to see their world.

My butt must take up MAx's whole view!

Monson Family said...

hey jessie- do you have a car seat I can borrow? My mom is picking me up from the airport next week, and it would be nice if I could use a car seat to bring her home instead of having to check it on the plane.