
Yesterday we are walking through the grocery store. I am looking at the list of the sale things that I am wanting to get. Four cartons of ice cream, $1.48 each. I pack of boneless. skinless chicken breasts, $1.48 per pound...
"Mom, do people say F***?"
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Yeah, you read that right. My little boy, Austin, asked me if people use THAT word! HE IS SIX!!!! (I actually wrote SICK at first, that makes me laugh.)
I was so stunned that I couldn't say anything for a minute. Then I told him that WE don't say that word and it is a naughty word. Then I told his dad what he said and let Jason do the fatherly thing and tell him that we NEVER say that word, and that it is terrible and bad and that your mother will have a heart attack if she ever hears you say that again...or something like that...
Anyway, I feel like my innocence is lost. Since when do kids say that in the first grade?
Homeschooling anyone?
4 comments:
What a blessing that he didn't learn THAT word at home!
Sarah says that word a lot. Fortunately it is with the intent to say, "Duck" or "Truck". Hopefully she will out grow it. Good luck with Austin!
Maybe you need to be more careful with your language jess and jason....
Sorry you had to deal with that. We had a similar problem last year, but with a different naughty word. no fun!
oh no. Im so sorry.
Post a Comment