Friday, January 08, 2010

Things to come...?

I haven't had time to think about New Year's Resolutions yet...maybe sometime before Spring...or maybe just in time to make them for next year!!

I would like to keep up with this blog more. I know that I enjoy reading about your families and lives, and I hope that you enjoy doing the same. So we will see...maybe a few more posts than last year.

I started school again last night. I had two weeks off and it was very nice. I am taking a General, Organic, and Inorganic Biochemistry Class. I am actually excited about it. I love science and math. I think I get that from my dad. It is a ten week class and I have to drive into the city to take it.

Work is going well. Busier than ever, but that makes the days pass by really fast.

The kids are back in school which is fun and also a little sad. Maybe only sad in theory.

That is about all I have time for now. If I ever find my camera at the same time I am sitting in front of the computer I will upload some pics!! Hope you all enjoyed your holidays!

3 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

I like reading about your family! Good luck with all of your classes. They don't sound so fun to me... but I'm sure you'll do great in them.

Likely said...

I am glad SOMEONE likes math and science :) If you need help any night when you have class I am here!

Looking forward to more posts!

Mike said...

Enjoy your class! I'm taking a class we call "Bombs 1". That sounds a little scary, doesn't it? It should be interesting. I'm also taking a material characterization class from a guy with a funny accent. He kept talking about zoons today. It took me a minute to figure out he was saying Zone.