



Here is my dirty little secret. I wore a thong to church last Sunday...my dress just looked better without my underwear showing through!!
Hahaha!! As you can see from the pictures the thong in question is used to make a too low front more modest. I found that they work GREAT in this capacity.
I cut the back out (what little back there is) leaving it in a triangular shape. Holding the triangle upside down I tuck/tie the two side to my bra straps and then tuck the bottom of the triangle under the front of my bra. It is perfect.
I bought this three pack from a local store for $2.48...it had a little orange sticker on it, so it was cheaper than it had been!
4 comments:
Oh, so scandalous!
You crack me up!! That is hilarious and ingenious at the same time. I bet you can find all kinds of pretty lacy ones, too! Thanks for sharing!
I don't even know what to say! haha! You are too funny!
You are freakin' hilarious! I love it! You are so ingenious. You should start a blog about 101 ways to use a thong. :)
Post a Comment