Sunday, May 02, 2010

Austin's Baptism





Austin was baptized on Saturday. It was a great night. Everything went so well! I am so happy that he made the right choice to join the true church of Jesus Christ!

7 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Congratulations to Austin! So sorry we didn't make it-I was crazy working. I love the last family photo, handsome family! (I actually really relate to that top one-grrrr, I promise treats/food tell them I really want this to look like a happy family picture-please just smile and it will be over, soon, I promise!)

Pitcher Family said...

You all look great!! Is that your new dress from the Barn?? It's very close to mine. I love it. By the way, I think I didn't tell you that I got one just like your black one...

nichole said...

I love those first two.

leslie said...

the first one reminds me of many a picture taking events with Jack...:)

Jessica L said...

You guys all look great! Congratulations Austin. Congratulations Jess & Jason on raising such good kids. :)

Mike and Adrianne said...

Congratulations Austin! Your family pictures are beautiful.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I remember after I got baptized, on the way home, hoping the car would crash and I'd die so I wouldn't have to worry about sinning again...I'm glad that didn't happen and I'm glad I have a better understanding of how things work now than I did then. Congratulations Austin! Just remember when you make a mistake and have to repent that taking the sacrament renews the covenant you made when you were baptized.

Uncle Mike