
I won nurse of the year today.
It is exciting, I am pleased...
But I also feel like I just do my job and
nurses as a whole need to be
recognized more often
It is exciting, I am pleased...
But I also feel like I just do my job and
nurses as a whole need to be
recognized more often
Two funny things...one, does anyone notice anything odd about this plaque?
Two, I have a professional photo shoot on Monday...HAHAHA!!!
Two, I have a professional photo shoot on Monday...HAHAHA!!!

9 comments:
Congratulations! The anything odd about the plaque, is it the BSN? And enjoy your photo shoot!!! That will be super fun!
So do you get a special parking spot with your name on it? :) Congratulations!
I thought the same thing about the BSN... So do they give you, like, some kind of honorary BSN for beeing chosen as Nurse of the Year?
Oh, congratulations, by the way. It is always really nice to be recognized, even if is just for doing the job that you signed up for. Good job.
Good job!! That is so cool. I want you as my nurse!
yeah Jess! it's about time they gave you a plaque for being so awesome. :)
You are AWESOME!!! They know their stuff. I studeid that plaque and I am no sure what the funny things it -- do you not have a BSN or something? funny.
HEre is an awesome video I say the other day for nurses everywhere!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw
I loved it and nearly cried!
I always knew you were THE nurse! That is why we call you for everything and ask you weird questions! Congrats! You are always doing a great job!
Congratulations! What will you wear? Scrubs, or can you dress up?
Post a Comment