

This is the Hammerman Beach Area. It is in Gunpowder State Park in Baltimore County. It is exactly 40minutes from my house and we love it. It was a recent discovery that will help our summer be so much more fun. Anyone want to come play with us? I am serious. We will probably go once a week because it is so close and just the right size for my kids. They can swim, they can play in the sand! Let me know if you are interested and we can car pool there!



4 comments:
um yes, please tell me when and where! :)
How very fun! We'd love to join you. Too bad you didn't find this sooner, think of all the hours saved by not driving to Rehoboth!
Um, I think we might need to go TODAY!
I'd love to car pool there with you! Just call before hand and let me know when you can come pick us up, and we'll be ready to go any time.
I just did a gas cost calculation, and it would only cost about 700 in gas for a round trip from seattle to DC. I'll be waiting. :)
Post a Comment