Layla is in the bathroom and calling for more toilet paper. I asked Austin to please get her some. My hands are soapy as I wash the dinner dishes.
Austin responded with the following:
Mom, yesterday when Layla was going to the bathroom she called and asked me to get her more toilet paper. I told her I would get her some, but I would not get her any the next day. Well that is today. I asked her why she couldn't just use the toilet paper that accidentally fell into the garbage can. She said that it was gross and there were bad things on it, like snot. I told her that I use that toilet paper all the time and I never see anything on it. I don't know why she won't use it...
I didn't even know what to say to that...
5 comments:
I don't either...
This is the best laugh that I have had in a long, long time! There are tears running down my cheeks.... Maybe the kids need a lesson on checking for TP before they sit down!
oh my goodness!! i can't stop laughing! I do wonder why your family goes through a whole roll in one day...
That is the funniest story that I've heard! I love your kids and all the funny things they say!
My question is: Why the heck are you washing dishes? That's what the dishwasher and children are for!
:-)
Post a Comment