Sunday, September 12, 2010

A first day of school Sadness

I was just getting ready to blog about the first day of school...but apparently my pictures are lost. I swear I uploaded them to the computer, but they are nowhere to be found...
No cute picture of Layla and Austin on their first day of first and third grade, both wearing their new shirts.

No picture of both of them getting on the bus.

No picture of the cute (slightly off color) pencil shape and frosted brownie I made for them when they got off the bus.

No picture of Ryan on his very first day riding the bus to school ever.

No picture of Ryan getting on the bus with his big brother and going off to pre-k.

No picture of how clean my house was when they all came home from school on my first day all by myself for a few hours.

Okay, so that last one didn't exist in the first place, but all of the others did, and they are lost.

O'well, most of those things really did happen and we will just have to try and remember them. Maybe we will remember them like the people on the Windows Seven commercials. Do you know what I mean? Austin will remember himself slightly older. Layla will remember herself slightly more princess like. Ryan will remember himself with slightly more crazy hair. And I will remember myself showered, dressed, matching, with my hair done, make-up on, and a clean house!

3 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

What lovely pictures... aren't they still on the camera?
What an amazing woman to look so good at the end of the day!

Jess and Jason said...

No, after I downloaded them I deleted them off the camera.

I have been using Jason's camera and it has folders that it files things in and I think I downloaded only one folder, but deleted two. Anyway, very sad!

Jessica L said...

You are so hilarious. I love you. Even without the pictures I know it was a wonderful day. You rock!