December 30, 2010...I was wasting time, as I frequently do, looking up time shares. We were generously given a time share by Jason's Uncle Mike. While this was a fabulous gift, it has also been stressful. We can never use the actual week of the timeshare because it is the first or second week of March, and we are all always in school. With two weeks each year, it is truly hard to find the time to use it. Last March we went to Florida with mom and dad, using two weeks that were about to expire. This year we find ourselves with a week that will be expiring in March. There is no time in March that we can possibly get away.
That is when it dawned on me...I have 13 days on in January. I looked and the most perfect time share opportunity ever popped up. We went to dinner with mom and dad that night and told them all about this week. Asked if they had any desire to go with....
Fast forward two weeks and all seven of us are piling into the van and heading to Clermont, Florida.
We are staying in a single family home at the Summer Bay Resort. It is a three bedroom house with a one car garage. It has two master bedrooms, and a pool in the screened in porch.
16 hours of driving and we finally get there. It is even better than we imagined.
That is when it dawned on me...I have 13 days on in January. I looked and the most perfect time share opportunity ever popped up. We went to dinner with mom and dad that night and told them all about this week. Asked if they had any desire to go with....
Fast forward two weeks and all seven of us are piling into the van and heading to Clermont, Florida.
We are staying in a single family home at the Summer Bay Resort. It is a three bedroom house with a one car garage. It has two master bedrooms, and a pool in the screened in porch.
16 hours of driving and we finally get there. It is even better than we imagined.




5 comments:
I'm so glad you guys got to go to Florida and get away from all the stress. I'm also jealous. But, more happy that you got to go. And, I'm very, very sad about your water mess when you got home. I hope it gets fixed quickly and easily.
It's a shame you didn't keep Herby. I'm sure he would have made a great pet.
Oh, I wish I could go on vacation somewhere warm right now.
How awesome. I would love to send the kids out back to go for a dip in the pool. They would be so pruney from being in all day! :)
I love how spontaneous your trip was!
Post a Comment