Also, we were married before digital cameras...so the first few years I had to get my giant box full of pictures out and start digging. This is what I came up with! Enjoy!

2001 YEAR 2
This is the only picture I could find of the two of us together at all during this year.
This is actually us on our anniversary...kissing by the front door in our first house.
2003 YEAR 4For our 4th anniversary we went on a cruise!
Mom kept Austin.
This was our fancy dinner night. We are dressed and ready for some good food!

2005 YEAR 6
This picture was taken about a month before our 6th anniversary. We took the kids and went to the promenade in Havre de Grace.

2006 YEAR 7
This was Easter after church. Ryan is about 2 1/2 months old, Layla is 22 months old, and Austin just turned 4.

2009 YEAR 10
For this momentous anniversary we went to Mexico!
For this momentous anniversary we went to Mexico!

2011 YEAR 12
This was taken today, on our 12th anniversary. Jason gave a talk today on Temples. It was really neat to think so much about our marriage over the last week as he prepared his talk. I am grateful for such an amazing husband who puts up with all my nonsense! I love you babe! Here's to another 12 years!! (and another, and another, and another...)





3 comments:
wow! you guys are so darn cute. It was fun to see your family "grow up" through the pictures, and to see your hair and styles change! Love you both!
Happy anniversary! Jess you look great in the most recent picture! :)
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment