Monday, August 22, 2011

My sudden trip to Colorado





Almost a month ago my niece Laila passed away very unexpectedly. After talking to my brothers and sister I bought a ticket and flew out to Colorado Springs to be with my brother and my sweet sister-in-law. It was a terrible visit, it was a wonderful visit. It was very trying and also very beautiful. I hope I never have to do anything like it again. I have been amazed by Mike and Adrianne and their strength. They are incredible.

As I was leaving, I ran around like a crazy person and took a picture with each of my family that was there. First is my nephew Noah!
Adrianne


Mom (terrible picture of both of us!!)

Nephew Isaac

Nephew Eli ( I think this is the happiest looking picture I have with him!!)

Nephew Nic

Dad

Nephew Will

Mike

Laura (married to Andy)

Mom and Mandy

newest nephew Nathan
Andy

2 comments:

Mike said...

Fun pictures. It was nice having you out here.

Pitcher Family said...

You are a little crazy, but we love you anyway!