Thursday, November 03, 2011

Say Cheese!

 Once again, Austin takes an awesome picture!  When he handed it to me he said, "You will probably want me to do retakes, I don't know why I was making this face!"
 Not quite sure why Layla is making this weird spaced out looking face either, but she is still cute.
And Ry's first school pics.  At least he did better than his brother did with his first school pic!

 This is Austin's Kindergarten picture.
 This is Austin's First grade picture. 

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I laugh every time (every time!) I see these last two pictures.

Will brought home some not so good school pictures and I asked him why he smiled like that and he said, "I tried to smile normal and they told me not to so I smiled this way instead." Mike said chances are his retakes would be the same so no retakes for us! Oh well.

Jessica L said...

No matter what.... You're kids are still the cutest around!

Pitcher Family said...

So fun! I love Austins pics! In this years, Austin reminds me of a young Harry Potter.