This year was a little different for us. Jason and I both worked on Christmas Eve. I worked dayshift 7am until 7:30 pm at night. Jason came in to work at 7pm and worked until 7:30am on Christmas morning. This made our Christmas Eve a little strange. Grandma and Grandpa Crowl kept the kids all day on Christmas Eve (so Jason could sleep) and treated them to an amazing day. They definitely had more fun with them than they would have had with us. I picked the kids up that night after work and took them home for a quick reading of Luke Chapter 2 and prayers and bed. We remembered to leave a gingerbread man out for Santa to snack on. We also remembered our tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve. It just always happens to be new pajamas that we get to wear. ( The kids are FINALLY figuring out the jammie tradition!)

2 comments:
Sounds like a busy Christmas Eve. The jammies are really cute!
oh my! what a busy way to start the holidays! I hope you have both caught up on your sleep! What a good mommy to do Christmas eve alone.
Post a Comment