This was our kitchen last year after Jason did the hard wood floor and the new counter tops.
While Jason was working on the back splash he found that the cabinet with our cups in it had been pulled off the wall some (the cabinet actually had bowed and was deformed) from the kids pulling on it to get cups out. So he decided to get a new cabinet.
This is my new cabinet with almost twice as much space inside! And who doesn't need more cupboard space?
This picture (although a little too brightly taken) shows my awesome new backsplash, my new bigger cup cupboard, and my beautiful table runner and curtains.
My amazing sister-in-law, Katie, made me curtains and a table runner. I LOVE THEM!! We have been living in this house for over eight years and have never had kitchen curtains. I told Katie I wanted just a little bit of fun color in my kitchen and she did this all on her own. She rocks!
I love it Katie!
This is my new KitchenAid mixer. I am finally a grown-up because I own one of these. It originally cost $549. After a sale, a rebate, a coupon, and Kohl's cash I paid $240. And I had it shipped to my friend who lives in Delaware so I didn't have to pay any taxes!






2 comments:
So cool! Awesome backsplash, cabinet, curtains, table runner, mixer..... My goodness! You ARE a real grownup, aren't you? Love the color too!
I am so happy for you all. What a wonderful kitchen. Alot of blood, sweat, and time goes into such a project - but what a treat it must be to work in such a beautiful kitchen!!
Jealous!! Iam! LOL
Post a Comment