We are five happy, busy people who occasionally get to spend time together!!
It's hard for me to believe he is old enough to be riding a bike. Very Cool!!!
I especialy liked the part where he runs into his little brother:)
Austin is growing up fast. I have to say, it was really funny when he ran into Ryan! I bet you and Jason had a good laugh.
Mike wanted me to write the exact same thing Andy said. Funny how brothers think alike. I love that he can ride a bike. Good job Austin!
That's so great Austin!! I loved how when Braden learned to ride his bike he all of the sudden had some new found confidence and would try to do other things on his own as well. He become more independent, and I loved it!
WOW! I'm really a bad mother and totally behind in the bike riding area of parenting... Does that make you a better mother? :) Probably. Good job, Austin. You are the man! :)
My favorite part is also when he runs into Ryan. I feel like saying to Austin, "Hello, did you not see him standing there, right in front of you!?!?"
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It's hard for me to believe he is old enough to be riding a bike. Very Cool!!!
I especialy liked the part where he runs into his little brother:)
Austin is growing up fast. I have to say, it was really funny when he ran into Ryan! I bet you and Jason had a good laugh.
Mike wanted me to write the exact same thing Andy said. Funny how brothers think alike. I love that he can ride a bike. Good job Austin!
That's so great Austin!! I loved how when Braden learned to ride his bike he all of the sudden had some new found confidence and would try to do other things on his own as well. He become more independent, and I loved it!
WOW! I'm really a bad mother and totally behind in the bike riding area of parenting... Does that make you a better mother? :) Probably.
Good job, Austin. You are the man! :)
My favorite part is also when he runs into Ryan. I feel like saying to Austin, "Hello, did you not see him standing there, right in front of you!?!?"
Post a Comment