Friday, October 26, 2007

Layla's First Haircut





Layla finally had her first haircut. Yes, she is three years old. She actually had her bangs trimmed when she was about 21months old (Jason cut her bangs when they were wet without telling me. They were like two inches above her eyebrows. I have been waiting since then for them to grow out long enough to be part of her hair and not bangs anymore.) I combed her hair one day and she was crying and it was so tangly. Then once I got it all combed she had so many different lengths of hair and it was frizzy, and split endy. So off it came. I was worried that when we cut it she would lose her curls, and sure enough, they are gone. But she is so cute! That it is okay.

5 comments:

Monson Family said...

Very Cute! I love the hair! Layla looks like a little Jessica!

Pitcher Family said...

What a pretty little girl!!

Michelle, Navin, and Mikayla said...

Cute Hair! Are those my scissors???

Jess and Jason said...

Yes, they are your scissors, but you did give them to me years ago!

Likely said...

That las picture makes ME want to cry! She looks so sweet though