Who can resist a big bag full of dress-up clothes...apparently, not one of my kids can.
Aunt Allison gave Layla a huge bag of dress-up clothes. All of the kids dug in and tried them on. Jason wasn't really happy with his boys dressing up and became even more frustrated when I pulled out the camera! Little does he know that I am posting the pictures on the blog for all to see. But they are just so cute!!!
5 comments:
I think dress up is great!! It's just play, not like he has cross dressing boys. My kids have two boxes of dress up and they play with them almost everyday. Mikayla frequently "dresses for dinner."
Just tell Jason it could have been worse... He could have put on a tiara, earrings and little play high-heel shoes. :)
They are so cute. These pictures will be awesome when they get older. I love looking at the pictures of Mike when you dressed him up like a girl.
david doesn't think it's funny one bit either. good thing they are gone all day :)
Your kids are so fun!!!
Post a Comment