Friday, December 21, 2007

Hole in the Wall






One day I said to my husband..."I would like you to cut this wall down." He looked at me as if I had two heads.

A few days later I was at my friends house and saw that she had that wall missing, just like I wanted. I got out my handy-dandy cell phone and took a bunch of pics. I showed them to my husband and said "See, I am not crazy. Now I want you to do that."

Well, little did I know that he would start the project that night.

It is mostly done now, we need to finish painting the stairwell walls, and stain the banister, but otherwise it is done.

The picture of Layla is so you can see how it started, look behind her!

5 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

That looks very nice. I also really like that cutie picture of Layla. Nice piggies!!

Jessica L said...

How long has it been since you invited me over!?!??! Your entire house is totally different! I love how that open wall really opens up the first floor. That Jason is definitely a keeper. :)

Mike and Adrianne said...

You guys have done some many fun remodels to your house. I'm excited to see them all when we come next time. It will be totally different by that time.

Monson Family said...

I love your house!!!

Polly said...

Wow, that is one handy hubby you have there! I love how it opens up the foyer. It looks great!

polly ;)