Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I have a closet!



Most of you know that we haven't had a closet for months now. Our house is a disaster because all of our stuff is everywhere. These are the before and during pictures. After he had it all framed out he put up the one center piece of drywall and hung the TV. That is how is was for a few weeks. It still isn't finished inside, but hopefully soon.

3 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

That is so fun that Jason is handy and you can just change your house around anytime. I bet I wouldn't even recognize it anymore! I am glad you got a new closet.

Monson Family said...

I LOVE everything about your house Jessie! The Laundry room, your closet, the bedroom murals, etc. etc. etc.!!!

Likely said...

your husband is such a handyman. that guy can do anything. I can see what type of tv programming motivates him :)