Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Layla's Christmas Present








For Christmas this year we are separating Layla and Austin. They have been in the same room for the last two years and we have decided to let them each have their own room for a little while. Once Ryan is out of the crib he will move into Austin's room. I think that kids need to share rooms, but Austin and Layla are just getting too old to be together.

Anyway, so this is the room that we are moving Layla into...it was orange. We had Jennilyn Landbeck come and paint it for us.

I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!!

5 comments:

Jessica L said...

Oh my gosh! We can never come over to play. If Madeline sees that beautiful unicorn and princess castle, I will never hear the end of it!

Jennilyn is so cool. I totally love her. You are such a good mommy. :)

Monson Family said...

ooo- thats great. Are you keeping it a secret from Layla until Christmas morning?

Pitcher Family said...

You do up your house so fun!! I still want to see pics of the wall that was torn down by the stairs. Layla will LOVE her new room!!

Mike and Adrianne said...

What a fun room for a little girl. That is a great Christmas present.

Likely said...

don't you love jennilyn??? she's the best.

it looks great. I am sure they love it.