I totally forgot you were doing that today! I'm very impressed that you took a before picture. I only remember the before picture, after the fact. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...
I think it looks very cute. I think you just have to get used to it. Now you're skinny AND have a cute haircut... I'm really slacking off here. :)
it looks cute! and healthy. I always think it's a good idea to give it the old cut back every now and again. Do you feel lighter? I always feel like I have lost five pounds when I cut my hair off.
6 comments:
I like it :-) you even have semi bangs.
I totally forgot you were doing that today! I'm very impressed that you took a before picture. I only remember the before picture, after the fact. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...
I think it looks very cute. I think you just have to get used to it. Now you're skinny AND have a cute haircut... I'm really slacking off here. :)
I absolutely LOVE it!!! So cute!
You look fabulous!
it looks cute! and healthy. I always think it's a good idea to give it the old cut back every now and again. Do you feel lighter? I always feel like I have lost five pounds when I cut my hair off.
I REALLY like it. (Hi Jess!!!) I think it suits your face and is very flattering. You'll get used to it! It looks great!
Post a Comment