Grandma Carol and Grandpa Steve come over for lunch on Christmas Day. Ofcourse they came baring gifts. Austin opened his first, Lincoln Logs, a huge hit. Ryan opened his next, Giggle and Go Race Track, loved it. Layla was next, a very cool metal play shopping cart. The paper came off and the face fell. "I don't want that." Present pushed away, little girl with a huge frown. Sad mom and sad grandma.
Grandma talks about returning present and finding something else. Time passes. Out of nowhere Layla asks to open her shopping cart. "I want to keep it now." Adults debate...will she change her mind again in ten minutes? Once it is open we can't return it...we finally decide to open it and let her play with it.
Everyone LOVES the shopping cart. It has become the favorite toy of all times. Good job grandma!!
Our little friend Mikayla came over and got to play in the shopping cart. Isn't she adorable!
3 comments:
Kids are so funny and unpredictable! Looks like it was a hit! I remember us having a plastic yellow and orange shopping cart when we were kids. We loved it, too!
What a great present. That baby is so cute. I'm glad grandma's gifts were a hit. The boys really love the presents she gave them too.
That is the best story ever!!! That is SO funny!!! Mikayla is so pretty, at first I thought she was a doll in the cart.
Post a Comment