Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If I had Ryan's hair

Jason is not going to be happy about this post, but, come on, how could I resist.

A few days ago Layla was wearing one of my barrettes. Somehow Ryan got a hold of it and he asked me to put it in his hair. Seriously, he said something along the lines of, "Mommy, barrette Rah-rye." So I flattened his "bangs" down with a little spit and put it in. He was ADORABLE!!!

If I had his hair, this is honestly how I would wear it everyday! Just too cute.


He must have started to realize that a photo shoot with a barrette in his
hair was not exactly kosher!

5 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

He is so very cute. He has lovely hair!

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

He'd looks very chic.... if he where a chick!

Jessica L said...

So here's my question... Did you at least get him a matching purse and shoes to go with his pretty barrette? :) Just joking. You are totally right though. He's very stylish.

Don't worrry, Jason. Go outside and play some tackle football with him and he'll be fine.

Mike and Adrianne said...

That's cute. Mike always hates when I do stuff like that to the boys but come on, it's just so cute. It's not like putting a barrette in hishair is going to make him girly for life. Will likes to put my bobby pins in his hair and put my make-up on. Ryan is adorable.

Monson Family said...

wow- that is really cute!