Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I have been waiting for 8.5 years



Most of you know this because I talk about it constantly, but almost none of you can comprehend it....I weighed less than my husband this morning!!! This has not happened since the day we were married. I weighed one pound less than he did the day we were married, and have never been there since.

BUT TODAY, TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!

6 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

You are awesome!!!!

Jessica L said...

AWESOME!!!! Wanna meet me at Cold Stone's in an hour? :รพ

You are the woman! I'm very jealous. Some day I will able to do a post like this... I have faith. But until then, I'll just keep feeding Lenny like there's no tomorrow and hope that he continues to gain weight so I don't have to lose as much.

Mike and Adrianne said...

YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!!!! It will be a long time until I weigh less than Mike again. Why do our husbands have to be so thin? I'm so proud of you!!!!!!

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

Congratulations Jess. To weigh less than Laura I would have to be deathly ill. On a side note, you both have very nice looking feet.

Likely said...

OH MY GOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!

Let's go get hot fudge sundaes to celebrate!!!

kidding, but really, you are amazing. Inger is doing the 11 day dies now, since you mentioned it to her.

What is the bottom scale picture for?

Can I ask you what you starting weight was after Ryan?

Likely said...

Ummm. the 11 day DIET. Inger is not dead. Just thought I would clear that up.