On Wednesday night Jason came up after I was already asleep and asked me to come downstairs and see something. Being the kind, loving wife that I am, I replied, "You have got to be kidding me." And I promptly turned over and fell back to sleep.
The next morning, the 14th, I got up and went downstairs to find this beautiful handmade card. What a good husband!! The candy on it are Dove Chocolates, my favorite. He explained that having them on the card would help me not to eat them all at once...notice, it didn't keep me from pulling them off and eating them!
It was a great surprise that morning.
3 comments:
What a good husband!
I'm proud of your self control. If I had gotten all of those dove chocolates. I wouldn't have bothered taking a picture until I'd eaten them all.
I'm so impressed! Great job Jason!
Post a Comment