At first I didn't understand what was going on. After watching it again I got it. I've heard of a guy who can type something like 60 wpm with his feet. maybe if she practices Layla can do that too.
That is so funny. Madeline used to do that all the time around Layla's age. It absolutely drove me crazy. Until I noticed that I do the same thing. Darn it! She picks up all my bad habits. In this case, it's a lazy habit. I would rather pick it up with my foot so that I don't have to bend over.
5 comments:
What a great talent!!
At first I didn't understand what was going on. After watching it again I got it. I've heard of a guy who can type something like 60 wpm with his feet. maybe if she practices Layla can do that too.
I don't think I've laughed this hard in a while! Thanks Layla!
I wish I had that talent...it would make being pregnant and cleaning up after the boys so much easier.
That is so funny. Madeline used to do that all the time around Layla's age. It absolutely drove me crazy. Until I noticed that I do the same thing. Darn it! She picks up all my bad habits. In this case, it's a lazy habit. I would rather pick it up with my foot so that I don't have to bend over.
Sharing too much again... :)
Post a Comment