Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My cool dude!


Notice anything different?

5 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

HE'S BALD!!! It's not even summer yet, what's going on???

Jessica L said...

Vivian is so excited to see Ryan! She has a book that she calls her Ryan and Max book. The hair looks cute. He kind of looks like Christian Perry in that picture.

Jessica L said...

Love your new layout by the way... Where can I get something cute like that?

Monson Family said...

Where did all that blonde hair go?

Jess and Jason said...

We had two different people call Ryan a girl last week, so Jason told me I needed to go and get his hair cut. I went in and must have agree to something that I didn't realize because all of a sudden the lady was cutting his hair super short!! It is SO short! But it will grow back in. The question is what it will look like when it grows back in.