We are five happy, busy people who occasionally get to spend time together!!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Why there is so much food on the floor after dinner
All of these pictures were taken during a ten minute period. I was just fascinated to see how my youngest cannot sit still! Why on earth did Jason take the straps out of the high chair?
yeah, that is how all three of my kids eat their dinner. A meal does not go by that Mike and I don't say "Would you just sit still and eat!!" Drives us nuts!
I think the the funniest thing was at Angelina's party on Saturday Ryan was laying on his stomach eating food off the floor. Well, at least his food was on a plate, but the plate was on the floor. :) We don't need no stinking chairs!
I also love that he is wearing a dress shirt with a sweater vest AND NO PANTS!!! :) If I didn't have a child that is roughly at the same stage in life, I would wonder, where are this kids' pants? Only a few strips of duct tape would keep them on.
3 comments:
yeah, that is how all three of my kids eat their dinner. A meal does not go by that Mike and I don't say "Would you just sit still and eat!!" Drives us nuts!
I think the the funniest thing was at Angelina's party on Saturday Ryan was laying on his stomach eating food off the floor. Well, at least his food was on a plate, but the plate was on the floor. :) We don't need no stinking chairs!
I also love that he is wearing a dress shirt with a sweater vest AND NO PANTS!!! :) If I didn't have a child that is roughly at the same stage in life, I would wonder, where are this kids' pants? Only a few strips of duct tape would keep them on.
Post a Comment