ughhh!! The whole facial hair thing bothers me! LOL It makes Jason look old... haha well, I guess he is kinda getting older though isn't he? heh. You should have seen my face when I realized that I will be 26 this year. Not sure why I lost last year. I could have SWORN I was 24... haha
This is the longest I've ever seen Jason's facial hair. Kudos, Jason! I think the reason I make such a big deal about my facial hair is that between school, mission and the army, I've never had more than about a month of my life since high school where I've been able to grow a beard. I envy that, aside from normal considerations like taste or style, you could keep your beard for ever. Some day, I might be there too...
I don't mind the beard. I actually like it. What I HATE is the growing process. He either needs to shave everyday, or he needs to have a nice grown-out beard. No one wants to kiss sand paper.
7 comments:
I like it! It's very rugged and Sawyerish looking!
Nice beard Jason!
I really think it looks nice on him. I don't think that of everyone who grows facial hair. What do YOU think Jess??? Is it tickle-y?
ughhh!! The whole facial hair thing bothers me! LOL It makes Jason look old... haha well, I guess he is kinda getting older though isn't he? heh. You should have seen my face when I realized that I will be 26 this year. Not sure why I lost last year. I could have SWORN I was 24... haha
This is the longest I've ever seen Jason's facial hair. Kudos, Jason! I think the reason I make such a big deal about my facial hair is that between school, mission and the army, I've never had more than about a month of my life since high school where I've been able to grow a beard. I envy that, aside from normal considerations like taste or style, you could keep your beard for ever. Some day, I might be there too...
I don't mind the beard. I actually like it. What I HATE is the growing process. He either needs to shave everyday, or he needs to have a nice grown-out beard. No one wants to kiss sand paper.
Sorry Jason, I vote shave it off. On a side note, I love how his hair is styled!
Post a Comment