Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Potty Training



To say we are potty training Ryan would be a HUGE exaggeration. But to say that I occasionally remember that he doesn't NEED to be in diapers, if I would just put forth a little effort, would be more accurate. Today was one of those days. He sat on the potty chair and ate a hot dog, and watched Teletubies. And he went potty. I cheered and gave him a hug and was so happy and excited.

The whole point of this post is, why doesn't someone cheer and congratulate me everytime I got potty. I never wet my pants anymore (at least when I am not 8-9 months pregnant, that is) and no one ever gives me candy.'

So, next time you go potty, picture me in your mind's eye cheering and clapping.

"I am so proud of you for going potty!!!"

5 comments:

Jessica L said...

I don't know what's weirder, picturing you after I go potty or picturing you cheering for me for going potty.... But thanks anyway.

I think what you should start doing is just giving yourself a potty treat everytime you go potty. That will make you feel better about the whole situation. :รพ

Pitcher Family said...

I agree. We should all get potty candy!! My big kids don't think it's fair that Tyson gets candy or treats for sitting on the potty. I tell them they got them too, but they still think it's "not fair!!"

Good job Ryan!!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Hey, I'm impressed you only wet your pants when you are 8-9 months pregnant...I think I was having problems at 7 months this time!!

Likely said...

So hilarious. Next time I come over I am sooo bringing you a jar of potty treats for YOUR BATHROOM ONLY.

Allison said...

I went potty today. ;) I will bet you did too. And Jason. So..

GREAT JOB Jason & Jess!! I am so proud of you!!! :) Go help yourself to a treat! :)